Lesego Serolong is the founder of nonprofits and social enterprises that span continents. Her latest project is much more local, and focuses on developing a community of farmers in South Africa. We had a wide ranging conversations about community development, sustainable agriculture, what the right return to capital should be for social enterprises, and how you can get involved in helping (and maybe heal yourself in the process).
Things that we talked about during the show:
- Items referred to in the show:
- AGES hydrologist: ages-group.com/
- Amartya Sen: https://g.co/kgs/fkT42e
- Mohammad Unis: https://g.co/kgs/n8tu8X
- More information Bokamoso
Subscribe and see all episodes at www.dougabdiel.com/places-to-subscribe or bit.ly/hdwmib link