His path veered hard right from what he was planning to do at Google, and in his social enterprise. He is, in his own words, ‘Taking a break from work to deal with a Stage 4 cancer diagnosis.’ He still manages to encourage and challenge people during his own difficult treatment rounds. Good luck, Scott.
References from the show:
- Article in Medium: https://medium.com/@sgriddle/im-35-and-i-may-suddenly-have-lost-the-rest-of-my-life-i-m-panicking-just-a-bit-35d6a28dcbc
- Scott’s Blog: https://scottgriddle.com
- Anticancer Book by David Servan-Schreiber https://g.co/kgs/9fMi4g
- The Last Lecture Book by Jeffrey Zaslow and Randy Pausch https://g.co/kgs/9nop7P
- The Selfish Gene Book by Richard Dawkins https://g.co/kgs/7kH97R
Subscribe at bit.ly/hdwmib